Tractor brakes

/ Tractor brakes #1  

Lone Wolf

Tractor
Kobota
Kubota 2wd tractor. I thought all tractors had 2 separte brake pedal system. I have brake pedals with a bar plate that can connect the 2 pedals together to act as 1 braking system. I have never had the plate connecting the 2 brakes but after looking at it last night and trying to learn to use separte brakes to go only right or left. Well I noticed there is only 1 brake rod going from pedals to brake system therefore I think there is not a seoparte braking system...make sense? I can push on either pedal and both move together. So I am guessing some tractor don't have a 2 brake system. Thanks

/ Tractor brakes #2  
Yep... not every tractor is created equal! Some of the "economy" Deere machines have a single brake pedal, too.

One more consideration when you're doing "homework" and trying to compare different tractors, too.

AKfish

/ Tractor brakes #3  
Buy a real tractor instead of a compact, and you will get what you want.

/ Tractor brakes #4  
What model? Some tractors one pedal pivots a shaft directly, while the other pedal lnks to other control shafts to get to the other side......

--->Paul

/ Tractor brakes
Barry, as fas I know this is a real tractor for me-45 hp with bucket/hydraulics. Big enough for me and baling hay.

Rambler-L4300.

Thanks

/ Tractor brakes #6  
Barry, as fas I know this is a real tractor for me-45 hp with bucket/hydraulics. Big enough for me and baling hay.

Rambler-L4300.

Thanks

That'll do the job! :thumbsup: Once in awhile; we all kick a little dirt on the other guy's boots...

Just ask 'ol Barry how that JD 302 is treating him... He might like that L4300 for a few days this next summer when the raking and tedding needs to get done!! :laughing:

AKfish

/ Tractor brakes
AKfish,

I always have someones or wife's dirt on my boots. If not dirt then horse poop!!!!:D