Need list of ground speed for tractors

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #1  
Tractor
2004 Fendt 209 P, 2014 Massey Ferguson 5612, 1998 John Deere 5510N
Hello,

I am currently living in the Netherlands. The tractors here in Europe have a fast road gear. I've seen some cruising down the road at 60 kph. Which is around 35 mph. Farmers here don't use trucks so the tractor is used on the farm and to tranport. As I move back to the U.S., I will be purchasing a tractor for use in between two farms and would like one that moves this fast. Does anyone have a listing of tractors and their ground speeds. I need one 40-90 hp. Thanks all.

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #3  
Some of the older tractors may have come close to the speeds you are interested in but were lower horse power. One that comes to mind is the old Fords with the Sherman overdrive. These were known as the "Amish Ferrari".

I have even read about some with the power take off going to a 2 wheel trailer with a high speed rear end where the trailer pushed the tractor as opposed to the conventional "tractor pulls trailer". Personally I never felt secure when running at top speed in road gear in 20-25 MPH range.

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #4  
The JCB Fasttrac should get those kinds of speeds as should some of the newer Deere and other such large tractors. Not a whole lot else out there as far as I know.

Aaron Z

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #5  
I think some of the New Hollands will do about 40 KPH. or about 25 MPH.. but nothing like you see in Europe.

James K0UA

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #6  
The New Holland T6000 series has a top speed of 31mph (50kph) when paired with the 19X6 Power Command transmission. The smallest in the series (T6020) is larger than the range that you stated at 110hp. That is the fastest road speed that I have noticed lately on a tractor.

The tractor in my Avatar picture is a TD5030 (75hp). Its top speed with a 12X12 mechanical transmission is about 18mph.

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #7  
My Kubota Grand L3940 tops out at 17 mph if I eat a light lunch, duck down & keep the FEL low.

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors #9  
A John Deere 5093E Limited will do 40km/h and is in the hp range you are looking for. I travel at that speed on the road with mine and it handles great. I don't think there are too many tractors of that hp range rated for over 40 or so in NA.

/ Need list of ground speed for tractors
Thanks all for the useful information. I look forward to shopping for a tractor in the coming year.