Hay Bob

/ Hay Bob #2  
From what I have heard about those combo units is that they tedd ok and they rake ok , but do niether really well. Not very wide either.

/ Hay Bob #3  
First time I've seen that type of rake/tedder with the horizontal tines. Looks interesting. It's a Kuhn--so bring your checkbook;)

/ Hay Bob #4  
First time I've seen that type of rake/tedder with the horizontal tines. Looks interesting. It's a Kuhn--so bring your checkbook;)

If yer buying anything new get out the check book and fasten the seat belts. I was tooling on NH page the other day looking at new prices. A 4 basket tedder hydraulic fold will set ya back $8,300.00. A 256 roller bar rake is $6,700.00 and a rotary rake will pinch you for $9,200.00.:cool2:

Of course these are list prices and you could probablly do a little better.

/ Hay Bob #5  
If yer buying anything new get out the check book and fasten the seat belts. I was tooling on NH page the other day looking at new prices. A 4 basket tedder hydraulic fold will set ya back $8,300.00. A 256 roller bar rake is $6,700.00 and a rotary rake will pinch you for $9,200.00.:cool2:

Some of the NH stuff is made by Kuhn, the tedder and rotary rake would be. Unless you mean the wheel rake, don't know if they make that or sub it out.

/ Hay Bob #6  
Kuhn has a new implement out to tedder and rake. HayBob and HayBob 360. Anyone have any experience with it?
Tedder-Rake combinations - KUHN North America.com

The haybob has been around since 1970 built by (PZ) Very good machines and do both jobs very well , pretty much the standard machine on british farms for decades . The size limitations were the only downfall that we found and obviously leaf loss in alfalfa as they spin much faster thana rake .

/ Hay Bob #7  
Every farm around here used a haybob for tedding and raking too. Quite rugged little things. Do a beautiful job raking for a small baler. Do an ok job tedding too, just not really wide.

/ Hay Bob #8  

Ouch. We picked up a new Enrossi 4 basket hydraulic fold tedder for under $4000 a couple of years back (I was to say that it was $2800 or $3800, but my memory is a little fuzzy).

Aaron Z