wanting to sell 605m baler

/ wanting to sell 605m baler #1  

Larry B 1466

Tractor
IH 1486
I am trying to find places to list my vermeer 605M baler that I am wanting to sell. I tryed to on here but it only lets dealers list. What internet sites will let induviuals list equpment to sell?:confused:

/ wanting to sell 605m baler #2  
Try tractorhouse.com

/ wanting to sell 605m baler #3  
I am trying to find places to list my vermeer 605M baler that I am wanting to sell. I tryed to on here but it only lets dealers list. What internet sites will let induviuals list equpment to sell?:confused:

On the forums home page, scroll way down and you'll find a "Private Party Ads" forum on which you can post your ad on TBN.

/ wanting to sell 605m baler #4  
Where are you located Larry? How much do you want or it?

/ wanting to sell 605m baler
Where are you located Larry? How much do you want or it?
It is located in the southern tip of Ilinois, massac county 62960, just over the state line 15 miles north of Paducah, Kentucky. I am aking $18,000.00 . It is a 2007 model and in 2010 it had the 605 Super M heavy duty, larger rollers and bearing update installed at a cost of over $6,500.00 . Twine and net wrap, large flotation tires. I sold my place in Illinois and moved to KY, quiting, selling everything. If interested, leave a message and I can leave my phone number.

p