Tractor
    1952 8N

Default Need Pic or Good Description of a AC All Crop Combine with Clover pickup

I bought a AC 72 combine that came with what was stated as a clover pickup, but I don't think thats what it is. I have the opportunity to buy another All Crop with a clover pickup, although its a 66 instead of a 72. I know a lot of the parts are interchangable between the different All Crop models. Does anyone know if the clover pickup is interchangable, and does anyone have a picture of a clover pickup installed? I have had no luck finding a pic or video of the clover pickup. I know the basic premis of how to combine clover, but have never seen one used or installed. I have the manual, but it doesn't go into detail. Thanks for the help,

Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Massey 180 Diesel

Default Re: Need Pic or Good Description of a AC All Crop Combine with Clover pickup

I'm not all that familiar with them, but did run across ths site a few years back. Maybe it will help. There are free manual downlods too.

All-Crop Harvester

Tractor
    1952 8N

Default Re: Need Pic or Good Description of a AC All Crop Combine with Clover pickup

Thanks for the help, I am familiar with the site, and the guy that runs it is helpful. I have the manual, it just mentions the clover pickup as an option, and as one of the ways to harvest clover.