Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Veteran Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L3830, Ford Golden Jubilee, AC B, '39 Sears Economy, Polaris Ranger 400

Quote Originally Posted by Parocket
    I like the look of this at an autction but don't know what it is ..can't read the bed side. so can't do any research.
    It maybe a Heald Hauler.... Google it

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Actually I think it's a Kimball J-93

Tractor
    Bobcat CT230

Default Re: Anyone know what this is?

Papa Perk...is the winner. It is a Kimbell Products "the hauler", had a 17 HP briggs, centrifgal clutch, final chain drive. This had been sitting for a few years but looked to be an easy fixer upper. I had $600 for it but the auctioneer had different ideas and the unit when for $975, which still looked to be agood deal. A little work and it would be a good machine around the farm.
    Bobcat CT

Scenery Hill Turkey Farm

Veteran Member
    Tractor

Quote Originally Posted by Parocket
    Papa Perk...is the winner. It is a Kimbell Products "the hauler", had a 17 HP briggs, centrifgal clutch, final chain drive. This had been sitting for a few years but looked to be an easy fixer upper. I had $600 for it but the auctioneer had different ideas and the unit when for $975, which still looked to be agood deal. A little work and it would be a good machine around the farm.
    Hooray I won! Lol! Sounds like u have a good machine there to run around the property

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12