Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP.

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #1  

HayDR

Veteran Member, Approved Advertiser
Tractor
JD 2040,2240, 2355, 2755, 4055
A CCM drum mower requires only 28 HP and a 4 wheel rake requires onlt 15 HP. A Vermeer 5400 Rebel baler requires 40 HP to make a 1200 Lbs bale.
165%20DRUM%20MOWER.JPG

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #2  
Ok I'll bite..........how much weight though does that Vermeer take to safely bale with? How about on hills?

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #3  
I have a friend that bales with a Vermeer roller. He used a 42 PTO HP IH 444/3900 lbs. Seems to work fine.

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #4  
looks like a dealer is doing some advertising

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #5  
   / Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #7  
Guys CCI has every right to advertise here. He pays a monthly fee here to market his products. It's guys like him that let the rest of us roam around here for free. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP.
Many people do not know what implements exist for their tractors and dealers are good about just selling what is on their lot. I just try to drive the market a little and inform customers, they may have some choices they do not realize they have. I'd be crazy not to push our implements since we pay TBN for that right. I try not to post a price list, just features and benefits, but if they ask for a price I'll give it to them.
Thanks Doc, I fell out of my JD office chair when I saw you posted in my defense...LOL. My blood is Green too but I'll hang implements on any color tractor.

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #9  
I have no problem with the informational advertising. What gets me are the posters that run down a brand that is different from what they sell. Thankfully not too much of that on TBN though /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Mow, Rake & Round Bale with 40 HP. #10  
I'll certainly agree with you there Slowrev!!!