Hesston FEL

/ Hesston FEL #1  

Shejoe

Tractor
Hesston 8090
Looking for a Front end loader for a Hesston 8090. My research not turning up anything...

/ Hesston FEL #2  
Alo/Quicke should have brackets for one, check with a dealer, they don't publish their fitment guide online.

/ Hesston FEL
Thank you. I'll check it out!

/ Hesston FEL #5  
Best I remember all the fiat tractors that size had the utility tractor frame meaning a set of bolt holes in front of the front axle and another behind and then nothing much to bolt to at the bell housing. so it would have to be attached at the rear axle. so your needing a sub frame that runs from the rear axle to the front attachment points.
Can you do any work yourself or do know someone that can?
A sub frame to fit will cost about as much as a used fel.
I have seen the new mid mount smaller loaders at different sites and auctions for 600 to 1500. But they have not mounting brackets or methods of attachment.
If you can build a subframe then alot of loaders will attach to the tractor.
so look European if you want new. Fiat is Case New Holland and other brands but they wont all fit.

/ Hesston FEL #7  
Depends what you want to pay ..I would be looking at wreckers ? Good tractor but you will have a tough job in north america !

/ Hesston FEL #8  
Try sourcing in Canada, particularly Quebec. Those tractors were very popular there and I see plenty of them in the eastern townships between Vermont and Montreal.

I have a 100 90 DT with the loader. Awesome machine.

Attachments

• Porsche run 2006 006.jpg
    Porsche run 2006 006.jpg
    143.7 KB · Views: 229
  • Scan_Pic0002_001.jpg
    Scan_Pic0002_001.jpg
    183.8 KB · Views: 154
  • March 2008 021.jpg
    March 2008 021.jpg
    149.2 KB · Views: 201