How do I remove the bearing from Massey rake

/ How do I remove the bearing from Massey rake #1  

zoommx

Tractor
Allis Chalmers 185
I've got a bad bearing on one of the ends of a tine bar on my Massey Ferguson 37 rake. Drive end. How does that thing come out?:confused3:

/ How do I remove the bearing from Massey rake #2  
Go here: AGCO Parts Books

Enter as guest user, and click where it says view books. Next page that appears, type in you model number, then select mfg.

Parts pages shows exploded views of two different models of 37's. Maybe this will help you see to get it apart.

/ How do I remove the bearing from Massey rake
Thanks DJ54, Looks like I need to clean it up so I can see the snap ring to remove. That is a great resource I didn't know of. Thanks a bunch as I also have a Massey sickle mower I will surely need to work on sometime!!

/ How do I remove the bearing from Massey rake #4  
You're welcome. Several of us have been posting links to the major mfg's, and their part book pages, for those that don't know they exist. I used this one a lot when working on my 180. Case/IH, Case Construction, JD, New Holland, and New Holland Construction all have them, if you have other brands.

/ How do I remove the bearing from Massey rake
Alright, I got it out. I removed the snap ring, but still couldn't get it out. Had to drill a small hole on the back side and use a punch, came right out then. I'll seal the hole back before installing the replacement, no worries.