ID this old Case tractor

/ ID this old Case tractor
This is getting even more interesting. I did some searching on the internet and I think it is a 411B. I found one website that said the 410B was a utility and the 411B was a row crop tractor. I took a closer look at my tractor today and I don't believe the decals are correct. I can see a new style Case sticker on the front of the hood. I've never seen one with decals like mine. Most have a "Caseomatic" decal where mine says Case. There is also a used equipment dealer sticker on each side, so hard telling how they dolled it up. I need to get this running better and I'm starting with a carb rebuild. Since I'm not 100% positive what model the tractor is, I took the numbers off the carb. It is a Marvel Scheber TSX 749. I never thought it would be this hard to ID a tractor from a company that is still in business. Not much info or pictures of these vintage Case tractor on the internet.

/ ID this old Case tractor #12  
This sounds like a job for the Yesterday's Tractors group. Have you asked over there?

Ok, a little follow up. I received my copy of a I&T C-201 Case/International service manual. It seems there are quite a few different styles of the 400 series tractors. By process of elimination by looking at engine/transmission combos and front axle styles I have come to the conclusion that it is a 411B. I still don't know the exact year, but it has to be 1958-9.

/ ID this old Case tractor #16  
I am no expert but I was thinking early 60's on that tractor. Had an older Case SC and a 1370, both were good tractors.

I am no expert but I was thinking early 60's on that tractor. Had an older Case SC and a 1370, both were good tractors.

I have the cylinder head off now and it has G148 cast in it. From what I read, G148 was used in the 50s and G148B was used in the 60s. Someone did a really bad valve job on it (no margin left on half the valves) and I only had 60psi of compression in one cylinder. I ordered new valves, guides, and a gasket kit. Should run much better.

The engine is back together and purrs like a kitten. Now I have to take care of some oil leaks then give it a coat of paint.