ID this old Case tractor

/ ID this old Case tractor #1  

vpd66

Bronze Member
Tractor
Case 411b tractor, Dig-it backhoe, John Deere 318 tractor
20130415_094919.jpg

I bought this tractor this weekend. It needs some TLC but overall seems to be in working order. The guy I bought it from says he thought it was 1958 Case 400B. I looked all over the tractor and I can't find any serial or model numbers on it. It has a gas 4 cylinder engine 4 speed trans with high and low range and a lever to the right of the steering wheel/dash that the guy I bought it from says its for the "Caseomatic". Not sure how it operates but the tractor seems to shift in all gears and drives fine. The tractor has a Eagle hitch and the frontend loader seems to be factory Case and you can still see the Case decal on it. I need a postive ID on this tractor so I can do some TLC to it (Carb kit, ingition parts, brake work, and etc).

/ ID this old Case tractor #4  
Based on the decals on the hood, it doesn't look to be a 400B.:confused:

/ ID this old Case tractor #6  
I bet it's actually a 410B.

/ ID this old Case tractor #7  
I would guess a 411b ?? All the pictures I've seen show the tag on the other side just below the throttle. Got any more pictures ?

/ ID this old Case tractor #8  
   / ID this old Case tractor
I would guess a 411b ?? All the pictures I've seen show the tag on the other side just below the throttle. Got any more pictures ?

I don't have anymore pictures, but could take any angle you'd like. The tractor is sitting in my driveway. I'm starting to think it isn't a 400b. The guy I bought it from said it was a 400b or 410. Everything I find on a 400b doesn't seem right.

/ ID this old Case tractor #10  
What ever it is, it looks like a good old tractor.