Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE??

/ Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE?? #21  
What you can do with these cultivators is remove everything but the shanks and then space those equally down the bar. Cut the bar if it's too long. After all that you have an inexpensive cultivator because these things don't bring very much at auction, especially in the Midwest. Giving it away, itself a fine gesture, is probably made possible by no response to sale efforts. They work well even in harder ground, especially with repeated passes.

Anyone know if the OP went for it? It would be a good reason to take some time off and see the sights

As it was eluded to earlier what do you expect out of this row crop cultivator? It's main function is to remove weeds from between planted rows. The sweeps are designed to run in ground previously worked with the yellow metal wheels let down to keep from burying your rows. If this is what you need then yes, get it. If you are wanting it for another purpose then one may need to rethink or look for different options. Using as it was designed they are great, but they just are not needed much anymore because it is cheaper and takes less time to control weeds with herbicides.

/ Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE??
Told my buddy I wanted it, and that I would come get it sometime this year. Turns out, he is coming to TX this summer and has offered to bring it to me. Free "and" delivered it hard to turn down. I think Ill take it. LOL

/ Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE?? #23  
Told my buddy I wanted it, and that I would come get it sometime this year. Turns out, he is coming to TX this summer and has offered to bring it to me. Free "and" delivered it hard to turn down. I think Ill take it. LOL

OK, now it's a deal and a great find.

/ Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE?? #24  
Have a steak and beer waiting for him when he arrives...send him off with a case of beer or steaks...and enjoy the visit!

/ Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE?? #25  
Fully agreed. Great price and a lot can be done with that cultivator. I have cut up--shortened-- several of them and every one turned out as useful.

Have a steak and beer waiting for him when he arrives...send him off with a case of beer or steaks...and enjoy the visit!

/ Would you drive 6 hours one way for this cultivator FREE?? #26  
Now it's free! Congrats.