I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #11  
That's a really nice Binder. You need to take it around to tractor shows. If you've never heard of it, check out the American Truck Historical Society American Truck Historical Society - Home to see what others are doing with their trucks.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #12  
Anyone know how/where the name "binder" originated?

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #13  
Actually that's a short version of "Cornbinder". International trucks were widely used in farming operations along with International tractors and equipment. Just a nickname like calling a GMC "Jimmy" or a Kenworth "K Whopper".

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime
Sandblaster guy just called and they are done ... hoping this week to get those painted. I will get some shots under the hood and the interior to post. Yes I'm going to get those wheels done. Needed a new master cylinder and that should be here this week ... I'll have brakes!!!!

Thanks for the link to the American Truck Historical Society ... good site.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #15  
Very nice! :thumbsup:

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime
Here are some more pictures ...

006.JPG007.JPG008.JPG009.JPG010.JPG011.JPG012.JPG013.JPG

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #17  
Great looking truck. She is clean. In the early 80's my cousin had a '65 IH pickup. It was in good shape until he put her into an oak tree. At the time he worked for a body shop and sold it to his boss. He repaired the damage, added a coat of paint and tripled his money.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #18  
Looking real good.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #19  
Excellent and classic truck. You can do a lot with that and have a long term work vehicle with classic lines.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #20  
Beautiful truck, nice job.