I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #21  
We need a picture or two of that thing with a good load on!

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #23  
Cool project. I had an old buddy who's son restored an old truck similar (but longer) to haul and he said it rode too rough to haul anything sensitive but farm stuff was plenty fine.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #24  
have you seen the old international being re-made on "Gears" with Stacey David?

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #25  
His other show "Trucks" was a better show. Gearz has way too many commercials.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #26  
Here is a link to the Gearz truck:

http://staceydavid.com/projects/heavy-metal

Gearz is not on TV right now since Fox dumped the Speed channel. It is supposed to come back on another network this fall.

Nice truck Blueriver!

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime
I hauled some grain yesterday and the old girl really did the job.. Backed up to the grinder mixer opened the grain gate and the grain flowed so nicely into the feed auger. So much nicer than a shovel !!!

Now the problem .. Got done and went to crank her and nothing. Had good lights so the battery was hot... Pulled her off to start it. So I assume there is something like a relay that has to be replaced

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #28  
Wow, that truck is a beauty!

I'm welding up a new end gate for dumping gravel ... Hoping to bring in some in a couple weeks. Auction October 5 has me tied up for a few days.

So the old girl looses her brakes ... Pump them up bleed them out and I have brakes ... Then she sits and I loose them ... Pump them up bleed them and brakes again .. Not leaking any fluid ... So any ideas???