I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #1  

blueriver

Tractor
JD 5520 Montana 4340 Farmall Super A Montana 5720C
1959 international B-160 with a dump bed and a grain master bed .. 96k miles purrs like a kitty in a milk parlor.

Put a new plank floor on her and the sides for the grain bed are at the sand blaster .. They will get a new coat of international red .. I just liked her and had to bring her home.

image-3975385241.jpg

image-1727341212.jpg

image-2005050474.jpg

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #2  
I'll bet she is very happy in her new home. Sometimes, we run across something that needs us, and it fits into the home, like it has been there all the time!

Neat rig!

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #3  
Clean truck!

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #4  
Neat truck. To me those old binders are so ugly they look good. I probably would've brought it home too.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #5  
That's a great truck. I can't believe how good it looks. Can't wait to see mor pics of when you are done working with it.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #6  
My Uncle had the same truck when I was growing up except it was blue with 6' sides on it. We hauled TONS of hay bales on that truck over the years. Many times we put it in double-low and pulled the choke out a bit and let idle through the field driver-less as we loaded.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #7  
Very nice. Do you plan on finishing the rims? That would set her off nicely.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #8  
that's when they made trucks with heavy medal.i had a pickup, great truck

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #9  
My Uncle had the same truck when I was growing up except it was blue with 6' sides on it. We hauled TONS of hay bales on that truck over the years. Many times we put it in double-low and pulled the choke out a bit and let idle through the field driver-less as we loaded.

/ I came across this old girl and gave her a new hime #10  
Neat truck and very clean. Any engine and interior shots?