orchard sprayer.

/ orchard sprayer. #1  

92b16si

Bronze Member
hey guys looking for a air blast type sprayer. anyone have any experience with them? what is the main difference between a pto type and a engine driven one. what kind of hight can i expect to get. have any idea were can i find a decent one used? what brand so i look for?

/ orchard sprayer. #2  
You needed to fill in more info about your self before we can help much like location your at . And maybe how many acres you need it for and or what kind of trees .

I have a 3pt pto air blast for peach trees and it can be adjusted for about anything . I have sprayed a few pecan trees that's a 100' high and got full coverage .
Picked mine up on Craigslist . They don't come up for sale often . So I jumped on it . I didn't even have a orchard at the time . But was planning for one .

Sent from my iPhone 5 using TractorByNet

/ orchard sprayer.
You needed to fill in more info about your self before we can help much like location your at . And maybe how many acres you need it for and or what kind of trees .

I have a 3pt pto air blast for peach trees and it can be adjusted for about anything . I have sprayed a few pecan trees that's a 100' high and got full coverage .
Picked mine up on Craigslist . They don't come up for sale often . So I jumped on it . I didn't even have a orchard at the time . But was planning for one .

Yeah those are really good questions. Lol. I need it for an avocado orchard out in mexico ruffly 70 acres. Looking for a pull type sprayer from 1500lts-2000lts. Trees are big like 30+ft big.

/ orchard sprayer.
Looking for somethig around texas but dont mind finding one anywhere in the states as I need to ship and import it anyways. As long as its at a good price.

/ orchard sprayer. #5  
Ya the only one I had seen for sale in Texas was a 3pt like I have but looked smaller than mine . Mines a 100 gallon or 150 gallon can't remember .

/ orchard sprayer.
I really dont mind shipping as long as the price is right. What is the main difference between a pto and engine driven?

/ orchard sprayer. #7  
I really dont mind shipping as long as the price is right. What is the main difference between a pto and engine driven?

Best I could tell ya is a motor driven you could pull with a truck or even a horse . A pto one ya will have to have a tractor .

/ orchard sprayer.
Any differencr in power or hight? Any ideas were I can search for used type.

/ orchard sprayer. #9  
Mines the 100 gallon 3pt one on this page . And it will go a 100 feet high if ya adjust it to .
And u can see the prices of new air blast and see why I went with the 100 gallon 3pt . Plus I just happened up on it . Some what local .

http://www.sprayerdepot.com/Shop-by-Category/FMC-John-Bean-Sprayers

/ orchard sprayer. #10  
Going to have google for them . There not something that everyone has for sell .