International 1086 water in oil

/ International 1086 water in oil #1  

oklahomafarmer

Tractor
John deere 4430, 4440 & International 1086
I have a 1086 that was sitting for about 4-6 years but it had a recent overhaul (less than 100 hours). I ran it for probably 20+ hours. I replaced the valve cover gasket and put a new turbo on it and when I started it up after about 30 minutes oil/water mixture was coming out of the blow by tube. I have taken the pan off and pressurized the radiator and cannot find a leak there. So I'm assuming it is not a liner with a hole in it. Anyone know what it could be or what else to check?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

/ International 1086 water in oil #2  
When my John Deere M was overhauled, it had water in the oil shortly after. The friend who did the work told me to tighten the head because water was leaking by the gasket. I tightened it and the leak stopped.

/ International 1086 water in oil
I have a 1086 that was sitting for about 4-6 years but it had a recent overhaul (less than 100 hours). I ran it for probably 20+ hours. I replaced the valve cover gasket and put a new turbo on it and when I started it up after about 30 minutes oil/water mixture was coming out of the blow by tube. I have taken the pan off and pressurized the radiator and cannot find a leak there. So I'm assuming it is not a liner with a hole in it. Anyone know what it could be or what else to check?

Any info would be greatly appreciated! Thanks

Update: it has sat for a few days now with the cooling system pressurized and it hasn't dropped below 10 psi. Has a small leak on one fitting is why it dropped from 20-10 within about 1.5 days

/ International 1086 water in oil #6  
Let's start out with the simple stuff! Could it be just moisture from condensation from freezing to warmth? to leave the tractor sit for a period of 24 hours slowly remove the drain plug and see what comes first! If it is just water and it has antifreeze in it the it is just condensation and don't worry, go run it! To have antifreeze come out then you have issues!
It would be rare for it to be an oil cooler as oil pressure is normally higher then any radiator cap pressure!!! That means you would have oil in the cooling system!!!!