Dexta clutch replacement ?

/ Dexta clutch replacement ? #1  

deans

Tractor
A/C c, Yanmar 155D, Kubota
If I may ask a question concerning a clutch replacement on a Ford Dexta, early 60,s gas engine model, It is a 2 stage unit with live pto, presently the owner states that the clutch does not come up, apparently everything else runs well and works as it should. I have replaced other clutchs, but not 2 stage. Any info would be greatly appreciated. regards, Dean

/ Dexta clutch replacement ? #2  
If I may ask a question concerning a clutch replacement on a Ford Dexta, early 60,s gas engine model, It is a 2 stage unit with live pto, presently the owner states that the clutch does not come up, apparently everything else runs well and works as it should. I have replaced other clutchs, but not 2 stage. Any info would be greatly appreciated. regards, Dean

Same clutch as many fords 600 800 ect. got mine from a ford new holland dealer already set up ready to bolt to fly wheel. Dont try set the 2nd disc part your self. Take your time and don't force any thing. If the mating of trans and engine don't slide together easy back it out and re think it!!!