BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #1  

Anonymous Poster

In the process of clearing fence line had to pass over a gooey area, thought I could do it in the L35 without building it up first, WRONG, Starting sinking and couldn't back out before it was too late. Nothing to grab with the hoe to pull it out but more of that delicious chocolate pudding.

Fired up the dependable Ford, moved some dirt and then used the Hoe on the L35 to left one tire way off the ground and pit dry rocky dirt down with the Ford backhoe, did the otherside and out a I drove. Much easier then dragging it through the goo, compacting the crud all over it's belly.

Don't know what I'm going to do when I move the Ford to another piece of property, HAVE TO GET THAT BACKHOE FOR THE BX!

del

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #2  
Sounds like the frost is coming out of the ground...I guess you just have let your L35 set a while like the rest of us.
I bet is nice to have a back tractor instead of a come along. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Thomas..NH /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #3  
I can't help but think while reading your post that two tractors might come in really handy. Now why don't thoughts like that occur to my wife..?

Pete

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2
That's why you have to get her on a tractor about B2710 size, and then you can get the L4610! You don't have TWO tractors, you have ONE and she has ONE.

del

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #5  
When I was shopping around for the replacement to our little B1750, I looked at the L3710/4310, but they were both just a tad too long for the available space in my garage. So I settled on the L3010, which gives me about 3" to spare.

It does occur to me, however, that we really ought to take a his 'n hers picture with both tractors before selling the little guy!

Pete

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #6  
Yeah, that would be neat to see. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif Since the L3010 is large for a 32 HP tractor anyway, the size difference should show...

msig.gif

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #7  
From the sounds of it Del, move the L35 and hang on to the Ford. I stick my International 454 all the time since it is a 2wd and all day I drive 4wd at work. I always "fire up my Ford" truck and yank the International out. I'm so used to getting out of situatiuons with 4wd I forget just how easy it is to bury a 2wd tractor. With 6000lbs of tractor buried up to its knees I have to get my wife in the Ford truck while I climb on the tractor and work it out. Shes getting pretty good at it. Best of luck with the (removed) and of course the great (in my opinion L35 TLB), Rat...

/ BLUE RESCUES ORANGE PT 2 #8  
Re: GREEN RESCUES ORANGE PT 2

Well the GREEN 4x4 Suburban had to pull the 2710 out of a mudhole AGAIN. It finally dried up enough I could brush hog the whole front of my property. WRONG! First round I stuck it. I managed to make my way backward about 25 feet by curling the FEL, but there was a tree in the way and I couldn't get going the other way. The bad thing is I had to tell the wife AGAIN to drive the Suburban and pull me out. Of course we all know that all soft spots have a BIG SIGN that says "This is soft - don't try to drive through here!!!". Of course since I'm an idiot I didn't notice the sign /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif.

Alan L., TX