Mini Hay Balers

/ Mini Hay Balers #32  
The website is not done yet, but we are the manufacturer and distributor of a new mini-baler.

Mini Hay Balers

Both models are priced well under $10,000 delivered. We've been getting rave reviews from the models that we have sold. Some guys are claiming to have the entire unit paid off in under a year.

The website is being worked on, I've been having trouble getting out to see one in the field to shoot some pictures and video for the website.

/ Mini Hay Balers #33  
I looked & the site - The 8x11x24 bales sure would be light & easy to handle. Is that the market sector?

/ Mini Hay Balers #34  
I got a Star 1031 square baler from Paige Tractor in Paige Texas. I pull the baler with a 4200 Deere 21PTO HP. The baler works real good. The dealer also has a the 2X2 round baler under 9K and the 3X3 under 15 K I think. I tested all three balers and they all worked real good. The 4200 is a little small for the 3X3 baler and I was baling hay that was too dry. I would use a 35 horse tractor minimum. Also If you get the square baler build a constant velocity PTO shaft for it. He can get a fancier model square baler with a centralized lube system and constant velocity PTO shaft but it cost about 750 more. Dont' quote me on the cost. I will build my own shaft for around $300.00 I know another man whow bought the bigger throat baler and hee like his too. The bales sell quickly also.

/ Mini Hay Balers #35  
I got a Star 1031 square baler from Paige Tractor in Paige Texas. I pull the baler with a 4200 Deere 21PTO HP. The baler works real good. The dealer also has a the 2X2 round baler under 9K and the 3X3 under 15 K I think. I tested all three balers and they all worked real good. The 4200 is a little small for the 3X3 baler and I was baling hay that was too dry. I would use a 35 horse tractor minimum. Also If you get the square baler build a constant velocity PTO shaft for it. He can get a fancier model square baler with a centralized lube system and constant velocity PTO shaft but it cost about 750 more. Dont' quote me on the cost. I will build my own shaft for around $300.00 I know another man whow bought the bigger throat baler and he like his too. The bales sell quickly also.