New Holland Stackliner Bale Wagon Information Wanted

/ New Holland Stackliner Bale Wagon Information Wanted #1  

Wascator

Tractor
Ferguson TO-20
Hi, I am a new member. We are about at the end of getting help to pick up small bales, so I am thinking about a used Stackliner. We will probably handle a couple thousand bales a year for our own use. There seem to be a good selection of used machines but not many here in the south. I have already noticed some have different detail features and I wonder if there are any features that are so much better they are worth looking for, or if a unit in good condition will do it, no matter what. I just need to take advantage of your experiences and knowledge before I get more serious.
Thanks a bunch!

/ New Holland Stackliner Bale Wagon Information Wanted #2  
I looked at them a few years back, the smallest unit requires a building 14' to the square to unload, a full load at once. A buddy is/was the farm manager, on a farm where they'd put up 10,000 bales of straw each year, with 2 people, or so I thought. The owner he worked for passed away 2 years ago, and they had the farm auction last summer. That unit brought $1300.00, and was in good working order. I didn't know it until after it sold, it had a side unloader on it, that would unload the bales one at a time, and that's what they used. They had several high school boys stacking the straw in the barn, while he went after another load.

Had I known that, I might not have bought it, but it would have brought a lot more..!!