ABI TR3 Arena Rake questions

/ ABI TR3 Arena Rake questions #1  

Ffphil

Silver Member
Tractor
Yanmar YT359C
Just saw this online. Does anyone have any thoughts good or bad? Suggestions on style/size for 50hp tractor? Anyone know where to find a used one?

/ ABI TR3 Arena Rake questions #2  
I purchased my TR3 rake via eBay from a builder in New York.

I read offers for three years before finding a 6.5 foot model I wanted.

Shipped via U-ship from New York to Florida.

$3,500.00 (used) plus $260.53 freight.

If you have a 50-hp tractor in addition to the Hinnamoto, enter the latest tractor in your T-B-N Profile so we can access its wheel width, weight, etc.

Attachments

• DSC00076.JPG
    DSC00076.JPG
    7.8 MB · Views: 148
  • DSC00047.jpg
    DSC00047.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 174
  • DSC00051.jpg
    DSC00051.jpg
    5.8 MB · Views: 158
Last edited:
   / ABI TR3 Arena Rake questions
Don't own the 50hp tractor yet. Still working on the deal there.

It looks like the TR3 you have has hydraulics? Do you like it? Is it as good as it looks?

/ ABI TR3 Arena Rake questions #4  
Don't own the 50hp tractor yet. Still working on the deal there.

It looks like the TR3 you have has hydraulics? Do you like it? Is it as good as it looks?

The ABI TR3 Rake I have is the Landscaper's reinforced model "Command Series" with hydraulic scarifiers standard, 6-1/2 feet wide. $6,500 MSRP plus freight. Usually, freight can be negotiated into the price buying new from ABI in Texas.

REVIEW: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/...3-rake-multipurpose-implement.html?highlight=

If you need a 875 pound rake for smoothing and leveling, TR3 is terrific. Fine for plain dirt and sand. OK for soil with small rocks.
Leaves, grass, branches and large rocks will accumulate in front of both rakes, turning the rake into a solid rear blade until you lift implement to deposit debris.

Last edited:
   / ABI TR3 Arena Rake questions #5  
Note blue SIMILAR THREADS box at bottom of this page.