Info on White tractor line

/ Info on White tractor line #1  

Tractor_Joe

Hi All,

A buddy of mine called me and has a White 60HP compact, 4X4, Loader, cab and 7 foot snow blower for the rear he want to pawn off on me. 1400 hours, clean, and late 80's or early 90's model. (??) He traded it for something else and wanted $12,500. He's not a tractor guy at all and just wants to get rid of it. I don't have the model number yet but was looking for a site that had tractor bluebook prices on ag equipment. I just can't seem to find much about White tractors on the net. Yesterdays tractors seems limited and other then this site, I'm not sure where else to go. Any direction or input is greatly appreciated.

Joel

/ Info on White tractor line #2  
Joel, I haven't kept up to date, but 2 or 3 years ago, at least, they were still making new White tractors. Go to AGCO now and they have a number of used ones listed; not sure if they still make new ones with the "White" name. Several years ago, I used a White for several days, raking hay and then moving the big round bales, but I don't remember the model. I was told it was a 50hp tractor and I really liked it. Now I'm certainly no expert, but it sounds to me as if your buddy is offering you a fantastic deal.

/ Info on White tractor line #3  
That's a reallly good deal. If you don't want it I do just for the snowblower!!

/ Info on White tractor line #4  
Joe,

Welcome to TBN! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Try Machinerylink . You'll need to register, but it's free. You can search for all kinds of information.

Hope it helps! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Info on White tractor line #5  
It's probably rebadged Lamborghini, made in Italy.
Can you check is it 3 or 4 cylinder engine?
Anyway, that's gift. Send it here, keep the blower /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ Info on White tractor line #6  
Tractor_Joe,
I believe that White to have a water cooled Cumming engine in it. The ALLIS had the air cooled engine. I'd check with J.Herman Power they were White dealers during that period of time.

/ Info on White tractor line
Thanks for the info. That is what I was looking for. I still waiting on the model number to verify this. I've been keeping my eye open for a 40-60HP farm tractor and not knowing the White brand it seems like a heck of a deal.

/ Info on White tractor line #8  
JOE
CHECK OUT WWW MICHELINMAN COM
I JUST BOUGHT A WHITE FIELD BOSS 43. IT WAS ONLY MADE MADE FOR TWO YEARS 86-88.
ANYHOW THE SITE SHOULD GIVE YOU SOME INFORMATION YOU CAN USE.

/ Info on White tractor line #9  
The smaller Whites were ISIKI engines. Some of the bigger ones had Cummins engines, otherwise possibly Perkins. All I have seen were good tractors.

/ Info on White tractor line #10  
i almost bought a white 6410 cab 4x4 a bunch of years ago, absolutely solid tractor. that model was built in france if memory serves, cummins power with shuttle. excellent machine. i wouldnt hesitate to buy a white, at least the large whites. this is the ag section of the forum.