Farm Machinery show?

/ Farm Machinery show? #1  

Edhill

Tractor
Kubota M6800
Unsure of where to put this post but...................

Has anyone ever been to the National Farm Machinery Show in Louisville KY? I booked a room to check it out but figured I would get an opinion as well. Anyone?

Thanks In Advance

ED

http://www.farmmachineryshow.org/index.html

/ Farm Machinery show? #2  
It is a great show showing everything available. Nothing better to do in the Winter. Many of the TBN-ers go to the show.

/ Farm Machinery show? #3  
I live less than 3 miles from The Kentucky State Fair and Exposition Center. (Site of the National Farm machinery Show) I have been every year since 1971. (I go to the tractor pulls also...They are the original INDOOR tractor pulls)

It is a great show for full-time farmers, as well as anyone interested in farm equipment. In the last few years, there has been a bigger showing on the part of manufacturers of hobby/wildlife/homeowner types of equipment. (The show targets DEALERS as well as operators)

It takes more than one day to visit all the exibitors. This years show will be even bigger than past years. (KSF&EC is expanding again!)

As I said, I live almost with-in sight of the Fairgrounds. I farm (almost 1400 acres) in southern Indiana, but live in Louisville.

I hope you attend, and if you do, ENJOY the show!

/ Farm Machinery show? #5  
I went to the show in Louisville for the first time last year. Its a great show and has something for everyone whether you work 10,000 acres or 10,000 square feet. It took me a day and a half just to walk up and down every aisle without wasting too much time chit-chatting. Then I went back to the booths that caught my eye and checked them out closer.

I went to one night of the tractor pulls and had a blast there as well. Be sure to bring your ear plugs because you'll definitely need them.

I won't be able to make it back to Louisville this year but hope to make the trip again next year. If you're just wanting to see different equipment, the Mid-South Farm and Gin Show will be in Memphis, TN on March 4-5. It will have quite a bit of cotton and rice equipment as well as your typical grain equipment and displays. It's not as large as the Louisville show but will still take at least a day to see everything there.

Mid-South Farm and Gin Show

Russell

/ Farm Machinery show? #6  
I have gone the last 2 years and will go again this year. A great show, If you are thinking about buying a tractor or farm equipment it is fantastic, you can inspect all the brands.

Ben

/ Farm Machinery show? #7  
We are planning on going up Wednesday and Thursday and I was wondering if everything is setup the first two days of the show?