tire - valve stem leak

/ tire - valve stem leak #21  
Guess you don't want tubes in them, but the cost at this time is about $20 a tire. I guess the reason they make them tubeless is to save $20 a tire so they can charge us later to put it back. Unless you are worrying about that puppy running so fast that the tubes will get hot. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ tire - valve stem leak #22  
I don't know what size tire that's for, but radial tubes for a 17.5LR24 are $75 each. Ouch!

Mark

/ tire - valve stem leak #23  
mark .. i'd hate to see what my back tire tubes are worth if those are worth $75 580/70r/38 (23.2/70r/38) and 480/70r/28 (19.2/70r/28) front
JD Kid

/ tire - valve stem leak #24  
If your tires are radials, you'd better be sitting down if you ever need tubes. If they're bias ply tires, it shouldn't be nearly as bad.

Mark

/ tire - valve stem leak #25  
Yep mark they are radials .i poped a front one on the case i used to have (7210)and for the tire it was around $1400 (USD700-750)what realy hurt was the tire only had done 1200 hr's the rear ones i have now would be around USD1000-1200 a tire :(
JD Kid

/ tire - valve stem leak #26  
Mine are 16.9 - 30 rear and 9.5 - 24 fronts. They are bias type Ag tubeless Firestone tires.

/ tire - valve stem leak #27  
That's steep. Mine are bad $600 each for the rears and $300 each for the fronts.

Mark

/ tire - valve stem leak
yep ... as was suggested, poor installation. They searched for quite awhile and found a tiny "puncture" in the tube ... and, of course lost all the CACL in the meantime.
I haven't picked it up yet so I don't know the $$damage$$ yet but I am getting tired of seeing the poor tractor on 3 legs so I guess I'd better get it picked up tomorrow. Can't have the 'bota sitting out the long weekend ...

too bad that common sense ain't

/ tire - valve stem leak #29  
JD, I might suppose that the anti-freeze would be added to water to counteract the corrosive tendancy of water to cause metal to rust. Anti-Freeze has an anti-rust additive to it to prevent causing rust in your engines...thus possibly retarding the start of rust on your rims....but just a guess mind you.