Anyone have a JD 4430 they can measure?

/ Anyone have a JD 4430 they can measure? #1  

green4710

Silver Member
Tractor
I need the length of a 4430 from the front weight bracket to the rear tire distance. Im trying to figure out how long of a trailer I need for that and a centerline hesston small square baler.

thanks!

/ Anyone have a JD 4430 they can measure? #2  
I can tell you this, you will need a CDL to run the truck pulling that trailer. You are going to be in the 35-40 foot range easy.

Are you really going to be traveling that far you need to trailer the tractor and baler? Why not just drive it to where it needs to be. It is nothing for a tractor to drive 20 miles to a field pulling a baler and a wagon around here.

/ Anyone have a JD 4430 they can measure? #3  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Are you really going to be traveling that far you need to trailer the tractor and baler? Why not just drive it to where it needs to be. It is nothing for a tractor to drive 20 miles to a field pulling a baler and a wagon around here. )</font>
Very true, I and personally like to see who has the biggest rig going down the road!! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Anyone have a JD 4430 they can measure?
Well Id like to drive the thing everywhere, but some jobs are 45 miles away from my house. That and two balers now and two tractors, it would be nice to be able to haul. Im curious as if they would fit on a 34 foot trailer. Anything much bigger than that, and my truck is gonna be upset with me....