Help identify this transport disc

/ Help identify this transport disc #1  

Robert_in_NY

Tractor
Case-IH Farmall 45A, Kubota M8540 Narrow, New Holland TN 65, Bobcat 331, Ford 1920, 1952 John Deere M, Allis Chalmers B, Bombardier Traxter XT, Massey Harris 81RC and a John Deere 3300 combine, Cub Cadet GT1554
I have looked this over and can not find any tags or part numbers to go by. It is a 9' disc and was originally orange but had been repainted the color you see in the pics.

Attachments

• 888242-Disc Front.jpg
    888242-Disc Front.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 347
   / Help identify this transport disc
I have looked this over and can not find any tags or part numbers to go by. It is a 9' disc and was originally orange but had been repainted the color you see in the pics.

Back

Attachments

• 888243-Disc Back.jpg
    888243-Disc Back.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 242
Back

/ Help identify this transport disc #5  
Something about it reminds me of a Krause disc dad had years ago. It's a stout looking thing. Krause was/is known for their well built products. Look for a part# on any of the castings.

/ Help identify this transport disc #6  
Something about it reminds me of a Krause disc dad had years ago. It's a stout looking thing. Krause was/is known for their well built products. Look for a part# on any of the castings.

I checked the castings and didn't see any but I will look it over again later.

I checked the castings and didn't see any but I will look it over again later.

/ Help identify this transport disc #9  
The bolts in the bends of the frame are identical to one I looked at a few weeks ago. Like you, I couln't find any tags/plates. Given that the discs were pretty well worn, I didn't spend too much time with it -- figured I'd spend more on new discs/bearings than on the whole deal.

Anyways, wish I could help, but I am inteterested in the brand/model, if you happen to figure it out.

- Jay

/ Help identify this transport disc #10  
The bolts in the bends of the frame are identical to one I looked at a few weeks ago. Like you, I couln't find any tags/plates. Given that the discs were pretty well worn, I didn't spend too much time with it -- figured I'd spend more on new discs/bearings than on the whole deal.

Anyways, wish I could help, but I am inteterested in the brand/model, if you happen to figure it out.

- Jay