Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them

/ Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #13  
   / Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #14  
   / Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #15  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well, Fort is the model I have so that reply really didn't answer any part of the question I asked. Thanx for the well thought out response. )</font>

His answer doesnt do YOU any good, but it might be worth something to someone else.

When people cannot or do not answer your questions exactly as you would have liked, dont flame them with sarcasm and bitterenss. Keep in mind that all the advice given here is free. More than likely there is someone here who can help you out if you patient and respectful.

(To the rest: Sorry for the thread hijack)

/ Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( Well, Fort is the model I have so that reply really didn't answer any part of the question I asked. Thanx for the well thought out response. )</font>

His answer doesnt do YOU any good, but it might be worth something to someone else.

When people cannot or do not answer your questions exactly as you would have liked, dont flame them with sarcasm and bitterenss. Keep in mind that all the advice given here is free. More than likely there is someone here who can help you out if you patient and respectful.

(To the rest: Sorry for the thread hijack)

/ Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #17  
Help me understand this b/c it seems the only real benefit is ease of hook up. Ive never tryed hooking one up so I guess its pretty difficult? With the caddy youre longer but still as wide (or perhaps wider?). The disc Ive seen are pretty compact width and length-wise w/o a caddy....when being used or stowed. How much do the caddies cost?

/ Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #18  
Help me understand this b/c it seems the only real benefit is ease of hook up. Ive never tryed hooking one up so I guess its pretty difficult? With the caddy youre longer but still as wide (or perhaps wider?). The disc Ive seen are pretty compact width and length-wise w/o a caddy....when being used or stowed. How much do the caddies cost?

/ Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #19  
The caddy will allow you to safely pull a larger mower with a smaller tractor. Fuel savings anyone! The tractor does not have to carry the weight of the mower which can make some tractors unstable in the hill country.

/ Disc Mower Caddy - Anybody using them #20  
The caddy will allow you to safely pull a larger mower with a smaller tractor. Fuel savings anyone! The tractor does not have to carry the weight of the mower which can make some tractors unstable in the hill country.