pto transport corn sheller help needed

/ pto transport corn sheller help needed #1  

Woodan

Tractor
JD 4020 / NH TC33 / NH TN65
I'm in a predicament...I tore apart my corn sheller to rebuild it and figured I would remember how to put it back together. Well guess what, I can't. I'm wondering if anyone out there can help me identify it so I can try and find a manual or at least a picture of one to jog my memory.

It is a pto driven transport (2 wheel) corn sheller. It is red in color and had written on it by someone "huben" or "huber" or something to that effect. Not sure if this is a brand name, but maybe it'll help you. There is a handle on one side of it to lower the unit as close as possible to the ground. You feed the corn into the chute on the rear - it'll take it as fast as you can feed :). The shelled corn blows out the chute to the left and the cobs shoot out the right side (standing behind it).

I feel so stupid for not taking a picture...what was I thinking.

If there is anything else you need to help identify, let me know. I'm at a loss. Tried searching google with the names above without results.

/ pto transport corn sheller help needed
Ok I have figured out this much...it is a Haban brand. I've searched for this and don't really get too much. All I really need is a picture. I would really like a manual. Anyone that can get me a picture or find a site with one or where to get a manual would be greatly appreciated.

/ pto transport corn sheller help needed #3  
Try this link. This is a discussion at YTmag. In one of the two posts Murray was mentioned as being similar or having the parts. Maybe check with Murray and they may have a manual

murph

/ pto transport corn sheller help needed #4  
This is a clip from a 'Farm Industry News' article:

Sheller parts
Can you tell me where to get parts for a Haban corn sheller?
Dick Ladrach
Sugarcreek, OH

Haban Manufacturing is now owned by Agri-Fab. Contact Agri-Fab for parts at 303 W. Raymond St., Sullivan, IL 61951, 217/728-8388.

--->Paul