Deutz Agrokid ?

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #1  

Squid

Tractor
Yanmar
A deutz Agrokid (40hp) is coming up at an auction. It is the size (40 hp) I am looking for and has two hydraulic pumps and a short turning radius. Do not know much about it. Has anyone had experience with these tractors?

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #2  
Deutz is a very well built German manufacture of air cooled desiel trucks, engines and tractors.:)

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #3  
The Agrokid is powered by the 4 cylinder Mitsubishi diesel. You can get a spec sheet and brochure from Deutz-Fahr Tractors North America :: Fuel-efficient and Technologically Advanced Tractors. The coolest thing about them is the front locking differential. Turns the tractor into a tank if you have the loader installed. Suggested Retail price for that model is $19485.00 that doesn’t include the front PTO and Front 3 point hitch which are both options for the Kid 220.

Buck

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #5  
They look even better in person.

Buck

Attachments

• KID 230 CAB.JPG
    KID 230 CAB.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 6,345
   / Deutz Agrokid ? #6  
Its the exact same tractor as a SAME Solaris 40 (company that builds Agrokid) I have several photos and coments about mine on here.

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #7  
Your correct, SAME owns Hurliman, Deutz-Fahr and Lamborghini so most models are carried under each brand name just a different color.

Deutz = Agrokid
SAME = Solaris
Lamborghini = R-1
Hurliman = Prince

Buck

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #8  
and landini mistral

:D

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #9  
although with engine to yanmar according to me an the this but rest is equal

/ Deutz Agrokid ? #10  
There was a picture of one with a loader posted ages ago somewhere. It was a kind of anonymous deal, so it might be hard to search for. I don't think the tractor model was mentioned. The poster who did it does not come around much anymore. I will email him and c if he can repost it here.