Pasquali

/ Pasquali #1  

bgott

Veteran Member
Tractor
2001 TN65, 1951 8N Ford
Anybody ever see a Pasquali? I bought a trailer to haul my tractor the other day. The guy I bought it off of had one at his house. This thing is actually a utility truck, four wheel drive. It has the engine in front, 2 cyl. Riccorini, I think. The driver sits behind the engine, straddling the center line. It's articulated, the pivot joint is just behind the driver. The dump bed is about 4 x 5 or 6 ft. He says they've had around five thousand pounds in the back of it and it carried it up the rise behind his house without any problems. I ran "Pasquali" through Google and they build articulated tractors available here, but no info or pictures on the truck. I wish I'd had my camera with me. :( He said he'd take $2500 for it and I durn near bought it. I'd kind of like to know more about it, if anybody has any info.

/ Pasquali #2  
Now would that tractor be 4wd turns in the middle left and right,low profile to the ground w/kinda like floation tires,and looks like a mini skidder.
If so..a fellow had one of those for small log skidding,and that booger just keep going and going. /w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif

/ Pasquali #3  
Almost every tractor manufacturer in the world is linked at Tractor Links located at www.angelfire.com ... Pasquali is there but when it links it says it is under construction.... As info... You might have fun going to all the sites... It's amazing what is being built around the world and what some of them look like....

/ Pasquali #4  
Surge,
Tried that address and comes up as a rock band - is this the correct address?
Paul

/ Pasquali #5  
About a year or two ago I saw two Pasquali articulated tractors up for auction at Rogers, Ohio. They were both very heavy built, and in pretty good shape. One had a one cylinder air cooled engine, and the other was a two cylinder air cooled. From what I could find out they ranged from 19 HP to 23 HP. The owner had them at another auction before this and could not get his price so he took them both home.
By the way the machinery auction at Rogers is Tuesday March 5th, and they start to auction lawn mowers, garden tractors, snowmobiles, motorcycles, ect. at 4 PM, and machinery at 6 PM.
Bud

/ Pasquali
Oh, poop, Google just went down the sewer! I tried to chase down some of the links I found the other night and Google has changed it's format. The other night I found links to a few dealers that sold Pasquali, now all I can get is a geneology site for the Pasquali family. [censored], I hate it when they screw with something that works! :(