belarus

/ belarus #1  

Anonymous Poster

Would like information on Belarus dealer in the DFW area or nearby surrounding area. I was told there may be a dealer in Weatherford. Also have an 18hp kabota tractor that I would like to sell, has recently been checked out and tuned up with new glow plugs installed by Kabota dealer in Cleburne.

/ belarus
hey, do u live in the u.k like me or are u one of these canadian freaks who think 45 hp is a lot, anyway i aint got a clue about this belaurus u r looking for cos i do not know where whetherford is. All i can say is buy a renault if u want power!!!

/ belarus #3  
pami, Wapiti Tractor on I-35 in Waxahachie was selling both Kubota and Belarus. Sometime over a year ago, the name changed to Central Tractor (don't know whether it changed hands or just names) and they have a bigger inventory of Kubotas than ever on the lot, but I don't know whether they still sell the Belarus. I only know one guy who owns a Belarus, and know of a couple of others in the area. My advice would be to use caution. I don't want to knock any brand when I have no personal knowledge, but I haven't heard anything good about a Belarus except the cheap price.

Bird

/ belarus #5  
pami,

The New Holland, Belarus dealer in Weatherford is, G & L New Holland. I don't think they handle the Belarus brand any longier (not certain). If you contact them, ask for Greg.

There is also a Kubota dealer in Weatherford. Ellis Equipment on the Fort Worth Hi-way.

Good Luck.

Cowboy

/ belarus #6  
pami,

Do you have any additional information about, the Kubota you want to sell?

Thanks.

Cowboy

/ belarus #7  
Pami, Tatum Motors in Anderson, Missouri, has a huge selection of new and used Belarus tractors and is always running sales. The belarus look somewhat old styled even when new but they look massive and tough at a third of the price for their horsepower, compared to the other brands. Hope this helps! Sam /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."

/ belarus #8  
Coleman Okla.Sundowner trailer man.is a dealer for Bel.Use caution,never heard nothing good about em.

/ belarus #9  
If you go to the web site you get thenotice of chapter 11 proceeding!! Not a ringing endorsement!!

/ belarus #10  
My neighbor has a belarus seems to run good but is is one leaky son of a gun (oil and hydro oil that is ) I think I would keep the kubota!