Default belarus

Would like information on Belarus dealer in the DFW area or nearby surrounding area. I was told there may be a dealer in Weatherford. Also have an 18hp kabota tractor that I would like to sell, has recently been checked out and tuned up with new glow plugs installed by Kabota dealer in Cleburne.

Default Re: belarus

hey, do u live in the u.k like me or are u one of these canadian freaks who think 45 hp is a lot, anyway i aint got a clue about this belaurus u r looking for cos i do not know where whetherford is. All i can say is buy a renault if u want power!!!

pami, Wapiti Tractor on I-35 in Waxahachie was selling both kubota and Belarus. Sometime over a year ago, the name changed to Central Tractor (don't know whether it changed hands or just names) and they have a bigger inventory of Kubotas than ever on the lot, but I don't know whether they still sell the Belarus. I only know one guy who owns a Belarus, and know of a couple of others in the area. My advice would be to use caution. I don't want to knock any brand when I have no personal knowledge, but I haven't heard anything good about a Belarus except the cheap price.

Bird

Tractor
    JD 5210, JD 521 Loader, JD MX6 Rotary Cutter, TufLine 6' Disk, TufLine 6' Grader Blade, TufLine 6' Box Blade

You may wnat to check http://www.belarus.com.

Tractor
    Agri-Power-7000,Case 580-SE, Case 480-LL, Ford Golden Jubilee/ Miller 8' Offset Plow,Woods 15' Brush Mower,Rhino 5' Brush Mower,Vasser Digger, Case BackHoe, Case Loader's, Roadmaster 6' Box Blade...

pami,

The New Holland, Belarus dealer in Weatherford is, G & L New Holland. I don't think they handle the Belarus brand any longier (not certain). If you contact them, ask for Greg.

There is also a kubota dealer in Weatherford. Ellis Equipment on the Fort Worth Hi-way.

Good Luck.

Cowboy

Tractor
    Agri-Power-7000,Case 580-SE, Case 480-LL, Ford Golden Jubilee/ Miller 8' Offset Plow,Woods 15' Brush Mower,Rhino 5' Brush Mower,Vasser Digger, Case BackHoe, Case Loader's, Roadmaster 6' Box Blade...

pami,

Do you have any additional information about, the kubota you want to sell?

Thanks.

Cowboy

Tractor
    2000 New Holland TC40D Boomer

Pami, Tatum Motors in Anderson, Missouri, has a huge selection of new and used Belarus tractors and is always running sales. The belarus look somewhat old styled even when new but they look massive and tough at a third of the price for their horsepower, compared to the other brands. Hope this helps! Sam [img]/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif[/img]

"I love the smell of diesel in the morning."

kerr02

Coleman Okla.Sundowner trailer man.is a dealer for Bel.Use caution,never heard nothing good about em.

Tractor
    Kubota L2500DT w/FEL

If you go to the web site you get thenotice of chapter 11 proceeding!! Not a ringing endorsement!!

Tractor
    B7500 / land Pride 60

My neighbor has a belarus seems to run good but is is one leaky son of a gun (oil and hydro oil that is ) I think I would keep the kubota!