pasquali

/ pasquali #1  

Anonymous Poster

I was reading through some of the post and seen one on pasquali tractor's I have a pasquali 997 it is a articulating tractor with a 2cl ruggerini diesel it is full time fwd with diff lock it has 9sp forward 3sp reverse and 2sp pto+ground driven speed also has 3pt hitch and fel on it works great for moving dirt or manuevering in tight spaces. The motor is air cooled and aprox 32hp has 31x15.5x15 high floatation tires on it. The machine is acctualy for sale I just don't use it much and I want a different toy. I have pic's if anybody wants to see it

/ pasquali #2  
Where are you located?

/ pasquali #3  
elambert,
Sounds like an interesting machine, you should go ahead and post your picture, I am sure we would all like to see it.
I believe you may have to register before you can post a picture. (not sure)

/ pasquali #4  
I got a pic in the photo section, I am located in northern MI. does anybody else have one? There is about 4 of these in my area and are used frequently in the orchard's to mow or till on steep hills.

/ pasquali #5  
Hi -- I don't know how old this posting is, so sorry if I'm bothering you. I'm still looking for a decent Pasquali -- do you still have yours? Thanks - Chuck
- 208-284-5073

DONOTDELETE said:
I was reading through some of the post and seen one on pasquali tractor's I have a pasquali 997 it is a articulating tractor with a 2cl ruggerini diesel it is full time fwd with diff lock it has 9sp forward 3sp reverse and 2sp pto+ground driven speed also has 3pt hitch and fel on it works great for moving dirt or manuevering in tight spaces. The motor is air cooled and aprox 32hp has 31x15.5x15 high floatation tires on it. The machine is acctualy for sale I just don't use it much and I want a different toy. I have pic's if anybody wants to see it

/ pasquali #6  
had a one myself, nice machine, had to sell due to room issue sadly. i have some pics of my old one on my website plastikosmd.com good luck with your sale

/ pasquali #7  
Hey I've got a Pasquali 997 with a busted input gear tooth on the front... got the short, 16 inch wide tires filled with Calciumcloride. Just using it for skidding logs from my back property and pushing dirt around. Runs great! just had been sitting for 2+ years. ...Until I get into the mood to fix it.

Had been thinking about selling her...

/ pasquali #8  
Stewmeat said:
Hey I've got a Pasquali 997 with a busted input gear tooth on the front... got the short, 16 inch wide tires filled with Calciumcloride. Just using it for skidding logs from my back property and pushing dirt around. Runs great! just had been sitting for 2+ years. ...Until I get into the mood to fix it.

Had been thinking about selling her...

Got motivated today. Changed the HY fulid and new battery. No trouble fired-up and moved into shop. Now, need to yank front axle to get the problem fixed...

Parts are still avail from American Pasquali and a guy in Australia I contacted.

/ pasquali #9  
TO Stewmeat -- did you sell your Pasquali, or do you still have it in Oak Harbor? I have a 997 in Boise, that I am trying to get parts for. It "should be" a good machine, once we get it back together, but I'm finding it a bit slow to get parts from NH. Chuck

/ pasquali #10  
If you are still looking for parts for your 997, try gary nash at nash enterprises in Crestwell, oregon. I just ordered some pressure plate parts from him that I could not find anywhere else. Try Gary @ 1-541-729-8320. Tell him Steve in Spokane, Washington sent you to him. Good Luck.