DEUTZ D3006

/ DEUTZ D3006 #1  

bulletproof1510

Tractor
Deutz D3006, 1944 Allis Chalmers B
I have recently purchased a Deutz D3006 tractor and was wandering if anyone had any type of literature on the green beast. I am about to change the oilo and was not sure how much it holds. Any help would be appreciated Also what type would be the best.

/ DEUTZ D3006 #2  
Oil Spec in engine 15 W 40, You need 6 l, I do not now how much it is in gallons. Engine is F2L912

Clutch: F&S DO 225/200.

The Tranny, Deutz TW 35.1 needs 14 l of oil.

Onliest book alvailable at the moment is:

ISBN 3-316-02385-7 "Typenkompass Deutz" Motorbuchverlag Stuttgart, Germany. But only in German.

The infos above are taken from the book: "Alle Traktoren von Deutz" Verlag Rabe, Koeln. But this one is not longer offered.

/ DEUTZ D3006 #5  
3006.jpg

3006Daten.jpg

/ DEUTZ D3006 #6  
Not much help with this one, as I don't have the tractor, land, car, dogs, long hair or the T-shirt anymore.
David from jax

/ DEUTZ D3006
I would have traded the car, dogs, hair, land, and t-shirt for that Deutz.

/ DEUTZ D3006 #8  
Might not be the Duetz 3006 you want, after all. I was box blading a pile of dirt with it and it broke in half between the motor and tranny. Parts of it were welded back together and a little bubble gum, and it is still running today. It is currently owned by my wife's uncle, and he recently had it painted. Not a show paint job, but it does look better. There were no signs that the tractor ever had a loader on it, so that makes it strange for it to have broken in half. I think someone might have used the wrong bolts or something like that, to cause it to break in half.
I prefer my Jd2555, as it has a lot more power than the Duetz. Not that it isn't a good tractor, I just like my JD more. I always forgot to check the antifreeze on the Duetz.
David from Jax
That was a great pair of dogs by the way!

/ DEUTZ D3006 #9  
i was considered buying a Duetz d 4005 diesel tractor, are they any good? can you get parts?