Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Elite Member
    Tractor
    Kubota L5030 HSTC, MF 5455

Default Re: Landini??

The landini loader is a rebadged Frey Vertex, you're right they are pretty neat. The boom arms are hinged to give extra lift height. The loader I was quoted was just a basic Frey, not a Vertex.

Thats pretty interesting about the shuttle, I did notice a creeper lever on the hydro reverser model but it was on the floor I think.

I assume the hydro reverser models gearing just tops out at 40 km/h with the top gear + gear splitter in high. I'm a big fan of the declutch button too.

Locally it looks like they only bring in the higher spec cab, I'm not sure how the hood opens with the exhaust in the middle of it?

Thats good to know about the PTO, All my stuff is quite short, I wonder about the mower and baler etc. I've had the mower PTO shaft fall apart on the crest of a field before, the previous owner cut it too short. I shortened my drawbar but now the angles aren't right when I turn sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by landinista
    I'm not sure if Frey is a Landini FEL

Wshuttle provides me with REV, FWD, OVERDRIVE which is about 23% faster than FORWARD.

I'm not sure how you get overdrive with the power shuttle but it is definitely available and even up to 32FWD+16REV. The nice thing about the power shuttle system is that you get a 'de-clutch' button on the stick that allows you to change gears with clutching.

The other thing to note is that there are two versions of cab available. The Techno and Top -

The other thing to keep in mind is that if you have implements already, because the rear final drives are offset from the differential (they are further back), the arms extend further and some of your PTO shafts may be too short. Also, the PTO output is quite high off the ground with the R34 rears thereby increasing the PTO shaft angle (decreasing life). Good luck and please let us know how it goes.

Tractor
    John Deere 8R

Landini have been around since 1884 and have always been highly regarded in Europe!

Tractor
    2012 Kioti DK45 HST Cab

Quote Originally Posted by Benzev View Post
    Landini have been around since 1884 and have always been highly regarded in Europe!
    Welcome to TBN. Check out the date in the blue bar (browser version of TBN), the last post on this thread was back from 2008.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234