Deutz Tractors?

/ Deutz Tractors? #11  
The air cooled was killed by the EPA in Europe for noise if you can belive it.

As to all the Farmtrac dealers having Deutz you need to understand some back ground.
First the man who made Farmtrac grow left the company 2 yrs ago. He was asked by Deutz to put them back in the game. He is trusted and very aggressive in his marketing. Many Farmtrac reps followed him as did many of the Dealers(as i did).

/ Deutz Tractors? #12  
'Goldini' shoulda been 'Landini' in my previous post.....FWIW
Bob

/ Deutz Tractors? #14  
There are some Agroplus 60-70-80 left but these have been repalced by the Agroplus 67-77-87 with water cooled engines. The web site is not current for all 08 models.

/ Deutz Tractors? #15  
agequipt said:
There are some Agroplus 60-70-80 left but these have been repalced by the Agroplus 67-77-87 with water cooled engines. The web site is not current for all 08 models.

Does Deutz sell any of their tractors in North America with the option of the front 3pt and pto? So far the only tractors I can think of in the us with front and rear pto options are the New Holland TN95FA and TV145.

/ Deutz Tractors? #16  
Bob_Young said:
I had heard that they were air cooled and also that they were inexpensive to buy and very reliable, but very expensive to buy parts for.

Are the new Deutz-Fahr tractors aircooled or watercooled? The local Farmtrac dealer seems to have a slew of Deutz-Fahr and Goldini tractors on his lot all of a sudden.

I would say just the opposite, The tractors are market priced but parts are right in line with everyone else.

It is sad to see the air cooled models go but the new water-cooled power plants are awesome!! Show me anybodys diesel putting out 100% torque at 1250 rpm and maintaining that throughout the power band.

Buck

/ Deutz Tractors? #17  
Originally Posted by Robert_in_NY
Does Deutz sell any of their tractors in North America with the option of the front 3pt and pto? So far the only tractors I can think of in the us with front and rear pto options are the New Holland TN95FA and TV145.

Robert,

Only the Agrolux 57 & 67 are not available with the Front 3pt Hitch & PTO, all the other models are.

Andrew
Iowa Farm Equipment

/ Deutz Tractors? #18  

/ Deutz Tractors? #19  
Andrew said:
Jon,

What models of Deutz Tractors are you looking at? We are a dealer for New Deutz Tractors & can still get parts for some of the older models. Deutz is now part of the SAME Deutz Fahr Company.

There are quite a few used Deutz air cooled Tractors still being used in our area, and we have heard very good feedback from the customers who are using them. We have not heard from anyone having issues with the air cooled engines or with the Front Wheel Assist axles. The tractors are extremely fuel efficient and the customers regularly comment that they hardly ever have to work on the Tractors (other then general maintenance).

Also I've attached some photos of what the new models look like.

Andrew

Hello Andrew:

Any pictures with a loader on?..backhoe availabel?