Deutz Tractors?

/ Deutz Tractors? #31  
At the DX 3 4 and 6 range Deutz had solved the probs they have had with the first DX, especially the DX 85/90/120, which have been known for the bad engines (DX85/90) and trannies.

The 6.50 had a stronger transmission and frontaxle. For normal they are good reliable tractors. Question is, how is the general shape of the tractor? How much preowners and on what a kind of operation he had runned. At last: A 140 hp tractor never has been used as a Toy.

At 4000 hrs now, I donエt guess, that you will wear out the tractor that fast. Yes and the Deutz engines have been known for fuel economy. The 6.50 has the BF6L913 engine and this is an aircooled.

/ Deutz Tractors? #32  
We have used Deutz and other SDF tractors extensively for the past 20 years on out farm.

When we farmed in N.Ireland 3 and more year agos we always owned SDF tractors and ever since our move that is all we've used.Over the years we rented,bought and tried out other makes and we never found a tractor as inexpensive,fuel efficient and reliable.

Our current fleet is underdoing a renewing after using a mixture of deutz,lamborghini and new hollands.

We currently have kept our farm operation afloat with a Agrotron M640,Agrotron K110 and Agrofarm 100.These tractors are all temporary until our new Agrotron M650's and Agrotron L720's come fresh from the factory.

We have scouted out the area for dealers of other makes and couldnt find a dealer who could guarantee us a tractor as cheap as a Deutz.

Overall I am more than satisfied with them.

/ Deutz Tractors? #33  
How do you like the new common rail diesel in your M640?

Buck

/ Deutz Tractors? #34  
How do you like the new common rail diesel in your M640?

Buck

Absolutely love it.
I was surprised how fuel efficient it was for 175horse power.
I don't have much work for the M640 to do except for moving snow right now.
By any chance are you a Deutz dealers?

/ Deutz Tractors? #35  
We currently have kept our farm operation afloat with a Agrotron M640,Agrotron K110 and Agrofarm 100.These tractors are all temporary until our new Agrotron M650's and Agrotron L720's come fresh from the factory.

What do you think about the Agrofarm 100?
I have an Agrofarm 100 GS. A simple and nice tractor but it's a bit weak. It feels as the hand brake is on, all the time!

/ Deutz Tractors? #36  
mines great
i use it on a diet feeder and also for oversowing grass seed.
i find it a great tractor and pretty cheap too

/ Deutz Tractors? #37  
I have been looking for a new loader tractor and decided to wait untill after Farm Show (last week here in NY) and saw an impressive (to me anyway) AGROLUX 70. It looked well built, very rugged and price was good. The dealer is located about 40 miles away (north of here, he used to sell Farmtracs and I have heard good things about his operation). My question is would you recommend this tractor (or the 60) as a loader tractor that will also be used to run a mower conditioner and 4X5 round baler? Also your options of the AGROLUX series in gerenal. Thanks in advance.

/ Deutz Tractors? #38  
I have been looking for a new loader tractor and decided to wait untill after Farm Show (last week here in NY) and saw an impressive (to me anyway) AGROLUX 70. It looked well built, very rugged and price was good. The dealer is located about 40 miles away (north of here, he used to sell Farmtracs and I have heard good things about his operation). My question is would you recommend this tractor (or the 60) as a loader tractor that will also be used to run a mower conditioner and 4X5 round baler? Also your options of the AGROLUX series in gerenal. Thanks in advance.

The new Agrolux 60 and 70 is built in the SAME Deutz-Fahr India factory. Currently the drive train and engines (Lamborghini designed 1000.3 Euro II WT3E) are built in Europe and shipped to India for assembly. We currently have no history on this model but the engine and front axle have been around for quite a while and are bullet proof. 4 wheel brakes are an option so if you want them make sure you order a tractor with them.

For loader work (back and forth) the wet clutch on the Agroplus (inverser trans) is preferred but for obvious reasons a bit more expensive. The turbo on the 70 hp model makes a big difference and is worth the extra $$.

Buck

/ Deutz Tractors? #39  
I think you may be mistaken on the transmission. According to Vijat Raina the only the engine in the new Agrolux is from Europe. The trans is built in India that is why it is an 4x2 collar shift not a 10x10 syncro shuttle. The lux 57,67 are European built completely.

Rob

/ Deutz Tractors? #40  
I think you may be mistaken on the transmission. According to Vijat Raina the only the engine in the new Agrolux is from Europe. The trans is built in India that is why it is an 4x2 collar shift not a 10x10 syncro shuttle. The lux 57,67 are European built completely.

Rob

He would know, it is his baby. The original product was just assembled with the plan to build each piece step by step till it is 100% Indian, so it sounds like they are on their way. Not exactly a step up but it certainly lowers the price if that is what is most important.

Buck