Deutz Tractors?

/ Deutz Tractors? #51  
The 456 loader was built by KMW in Canada. Alo (Quicke) still handles parts for these loaders. call 1800 361 7563. If it is a sectional valve...for sure it will be a Kontak.

/ Deutz Tractors? #52  
It is funny to hear that Deutz is considered cheap...because here in Iceland Deutz was the most expensive tractor on the market until Fent came along (wich is powered by a deutz engine). And also the parts for older Deutz are very high priced. I bought a new tractor in 2007 and was looking at Deutz, JD and Kubota. The dream would have been to buy a Fent but the budget would not allow it. For the price it would have cost me to buy a K110 Deutz without FEL and a JD 6430 with FEL, I bought a Kubota M125X with Trima 4.0 FEL, a Celli 140 Pioneer rotary tiller, a Deutch Fahr SM 2.1 drum mower, and a used conner bale fork/grip. The dealer that handles Kubota is also the dealer for deutz and every time I go to the dealer I cant resist admiring the Deutz... If I could, I would....go Deutz

/ Deutz Tractors? #53  
I have a 9006 that has a homemade exhaust mnifold . They welded each small exhaust pipe into one big lenthways pipe. the big pipe has an out nipple that a common muffler an be clamped to.

/ Deutz Tractors? #54  
That is how I did it, except I have some baffles in the big pipe. It works well, but is louder than stock muffler, but then I am using a 2 1/2" straight pipe goig up.

/ Deutz Tractors? #55  
I have heard great things about the Deutz Tractors and just purchased an old '75 D6006. Now I am trying to find service/operators manuals for it. I was able to locate a D6007 Operators manual. How much difference is there between the 6006 and the 6007 models? Would it worth purchasing the 6007 operators manual? Also does the service manual cover Electrical Diagrams as well?

/ Deutz Tractors? #56  
I have a local Deutz dealer now and finally got a chance to stop in and look at their Agroplus S series. It was too narrow for my use and they have three Agroplus F sereis tractors coming in next week that I am going to look at. The one I am interested in is the 100 with front lift and pto. I will get some pics when they arrive.

/ Deutz Tractors? #57  
I have a local Deutz dealer now and finally got a chance to stop in and look at their Agroplus S series. It was too narrow for my use and they have three Agroplus F sereis tractors coming in next week that I am going to look at. The one I am interested in is the 100 with front lift and pto. I will get some pics when they arrive.

What are you looking to run off the front? Just remember front PTO hp is half of the rear. The Frutteto version (fruit) is still going to be quite a bit narrower than a field version, are you using it in an orcahrd or vinyard application?

Buck

Last edited:
   / Deutz Tractors? #58  
What are you looking to run off the front? Just remember front PTO hp is half of the rear. The Frutteto version (fruit) is still going to be quite a bit narrower than a field version, are you using it in an orcahrd or vinyard application?

Buck

I will use it mainly in my vineyard and orchard but also for haying.

Depending on the added cost I have been wanting a front hitch to hang a mower off of so I can mow while spraying. This does two important things, one less trip through the rows and more accurate spraying as I know exactly which rows have been sprayed so there is no missed or double sprayed rows.

I have also though about hanging a 3pt boom sprayer on the front so I can keep an eye on the sprayer easier. Ever since I hurt my back it is hard for me to keep turning around so the more implements I can mount in front the better. One thing I would love to try is to hang a post hole auger on the front as I could then have the trailer with post behind me and the auger in front allowing me to steer the auger into the row a lot easier then when mounted on the rear as the front tires don't hit the vines and wire as easily as the larger rear tires.

I would go with the Agroplus F 100 if I did get the front lift option as it would give me plenty of power for my use/operation.

/ Deutz Tractors? #59  
I am a big fan of front mounted implements and we currently have an Agrofarm 100 with front hitch and PTO. Just remember that the front PTO is 1000 rpm only.

Buck

/ Deutz Tractors? #60  
I am a big fan of front mounted implements and we currently have an Agrofarm 100 with front hitch and PTO. Just remember that the front PTO is 1000 rpm only.

Buck

I know. I have been looking into that and am looking at options. Thanks though.