Tractor
    " '06" Kioti CK30

Default NorTrack Dozer

Been looking and thinking about getting one of those little 30 hp NorTrack Dozers but really not quite sure about how well they're made, reliability etc.

My question is; has anyone bought one of these and if so, what are the real pros and cons of it?
    CK30 "gear drive", R4s; FEL w/toothbar; 60" Kioti rotary mower; 66" Box Blade; Caroni TM1600 "F" & TM 1600 "B" Flails; 66" CCM tiller; Sicma RCS165 tiller; 14' & 16' IronEagle trailers.
    '05 F250 SuperDuty 6.0

SF Bay Area-Ca Olympia WA Salzburg Austria
    Tractor
    Cat D3, Deere 110 TLB, Kubota BX23, Craftsman Mower

Default Re: NorTrack Dozer

I almost did and at the last minute bought a used CAT D3 which I'm very happy with.

The NorTrack would have been at my Tow Limit and the CAT is too heavy for me... other than that, I have nothing but good things to say about CAT and CAT Dealer Support and Parts...

Tractor
    Kioti DK35, Ford 8N, Oliver Cletrac

Default Re: NorTrack Dozer

My neighbor has the Nortrak, he works it hard and has had only minor issues with it in the 6 years he's owned it.
    I can't control my day but I can control my attitude.