Price Check Deutz Fahr Price Quotes

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #1  

margerisons

In previous threads/topics I read about some being a Deutz dealer and I'm looking for some general price quotes.

Heres my large list:

Deutz Fahr Agrofarm 85 cabless w/ loader (85hp)
Deutz Fahr Agrolux 70 cabless w/ loader (70hp)
Deutz Fahr Agrotron K610 w/ loader (110hp)
Deutz Fahr Agrotron M620 w/ loader and pto front link (160horse)
Deutz Fahr Agrotron TTV 610 w/ loader and pto front link (160horse)
(Quicke loader preferred or Quicke loader compatible)

(For the mods and anybody else it concerns I did try to message certain members about this but got no replies so I thought I would try a more general approach.)

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #2  
There was a Deutz dealer across the border here somewhere but I can't recall his name or location. I saw him at a farm show a few years back. It looks like the TYM dealer in Westfield, NY took on Deutz recently but I don't know if that would do you much good. Good luck on your search.

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #3  
Try agdealer, Maple Lane in Ontario is one of two dealers with listings on there. You are into some big money up here, the Deutz's command a premium.

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes
Yes I know Maple Lane I live a 30min drive away from them.
You'd be quite surprised on the prices of a new Deutz compared to a Deere,Case or Agco.
I was just wanting price quotes from someone on here to compare to theres.

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #5  
There are not too many Deutz dealers around yet and I don't recall very many on here. Maybe one and I don't know if he is still on here. I do hope you find your prices though as I am curious. What prices did you receive locally?

well I still yet have to inquire about some of them locally

I'm told the Agrolux 70 w/ loader would be $45,000 brand new which to me sounds very good if all i want it for is for yard work.
Another one I asked about was the Agrotron M650(190horse) w/ front link pto and loader would be $135,000 which is good compared to a Deere which would be $170,000

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #7  
In Ontario you can contact:
Mullin's - Chepstow
Ben Berg - Wainfleet
Bromleys - Douglas
M&P - Almonte

All are good dealers, Mullins are probably the closest to you.

PS. We (Stoll) manufacture the OEM Loader.

Well we got quotes from M&P and also Maple Lane.
Yes Mullins is close to us about 4min drive but we don't like to deal with them as they got high prices and arent good with after purchase services.

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #9  
I've been out of the business for a year now. But if nothing has changed,Abner at Maple Lane is the DF importer for Eastern Canada.

/ Deutz Fahr Price Quotes #10  
Need to get some tedder parts from those folks. Can't believe I'm back into another Fahr tedder.