Kioti vs Mahindra

/ Kioti vs Mahindra #31  
<font color=blue>"Can I get an amen to that?"</font color=blue>

AAAAAAAAAAAAAmen! but,you forgot the missing link,the Husky chain saw..........Mike

PS Orange was always my least favorite tractor color but,it grows on you after awhile.Now what to do with all that International 2150 red paint.

/ Kioti vs Mahindra
You know, it didn't even occur to me but before I bought the Kioti, I bought a Husqvarna chain saw! There is power in Orange.

/ Kioti vs Mahindra #33  
Dear Tractorman,
How long have you been a Century Dealer and how do they compare to Mahindra, Kioti etc. In features, price, quality etc?
Thanks
Chipperman
PS where are you located?

/ Kioti vs Mahindra
We've been selling Century for about a year. Actually, we're able to sell the Century for less than the Mahindra. I personally like the Mahindra and would buy it even if it were a thousand dollars more. Century has gotten a boost since they are building engines for Caterpillar. If you drive both you'll find the steering wheel on the Century to be to vertical and you have to reach to get a comfortable hold on it. For my money Mahindra is the company to bet on in the U.S. market. They will be like Kubota in ten years. Their product is already better in my opinion.