Landini tractors

/ Landini tractors #1  

Anonymous Poster

Does anybody know anything about them. The dealer down the road has been selling them for awhile. He told me that MF built them. The parts will interchange. Only difference is blue paint and the red paint.

/ Landini tractors #2  
Hi
I have not tried one, but have heard no negative other than parts avalabilty and resale. Area dealer in ny sells a fair amount.

/ Landini tractors #4  
atlas.jpg

<A target="_blank" HREF=http://www.macfaddens.com/landini-1.html>Upstate NY Landini Dealer…</A>

Phone:(518) 284-2090
Fax:(518) 284-2871

MacFaddens
PO Box 220,
1547 Hwy. Rte. 20
Sharon Springs, NY

~~~
Actually you have it somewhat reversed... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif

Landini has been making Massey Ferguson orchard/vineyard tractors for the last 20-30 years... (Massey used to own them and basically put Landini on the world map...)

Just about every engine used is a Perkins, just recently in the smaller units they're using Yanmar and Iseki...

The Landini has been a solid performer for years and just seems to keep getting better...

What got your interest up in Landini? What do you plan on doing with this size unit?

/ Landini tractors
I only have a few dealers close by. One is the MF dealer that also sales Landini tractors. I am beginning to see some of these tractors around. When we (the family) buys a tractor we keep it until it dies. The Landini looks like a good tractor and the price is lot less than a MF. I am wanting to get a tractor 50hp - 60 hp.

thanks for the info.

/ Landini tractors #6  
Kevin,

I think your Landini is a excellent choice... your grandkids will probably be using it... /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif