Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: nibbi tractors info

and picture
    Attached Images Attached Images

Tractor
    Nibbi RM4

Dear Steveng,

I have also bought an RM4 a couple of days ago. It is a beautifully restored piece, but in the restoration all markings have been painted over.
    Could you post the documentation or get me the address of the Belgian importer?

Thx,
    André

Quote Originally Posted by Steveng View Post
    I would like to thank everybody for their help regarding info about my tractor. remember I wrote that the Belgian importer was unable to help me? Guess what, I've posted my message through e-mail to them (did it face 2 face the last time) and a very friendly lady wrote back she'd see what she could do. And what did I find in my mailbox? A copy from the original manual with color photo, part numbers and drawings for the tractor's mechanics, and a parts listing with drawings for the engine coming later this week! Who said importers weren't interested to help you if you're not a potentional new-buyer?(It was me, I'm sorry) And who said that women and tractors did'nt fit together? (Was'nt me and will never be!)

Greetings from (for once) very hot and sunny Belgium!

Tractor
    Nibbi RM4

nibbi tractors info-2012-12-22-11-56-a

This is my son (age 12) on my centre streer Nibbi (age +/- 55).
    Powerful little tractor, but quite a handful (no assisted steering), and no documentation available. Only this picture of the decal that was originally attached around the control levers:nibbi tractors info-nibbi-controls-jpg

Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
    Tractor
    BX2200, BCS 735

Good looking tractor, I like the articulated 4 wheel drives, what engine does it use and where's it made. I'll have to see if I can find anything on Google. Thanks for posting.
    Hate is like drinking poison, hoping your enemy will die. unknown author

Tractor
    Nibbi RM4

It is a Nibbi, an Italian make that also used to make tractors but now only produces two wheeled garden cultivators (very strong and reliable: I"ve seen models up to 20 hp!). It dates back to the fifities or sixties as far as I can trace it. The type is RM4 20 (or 4RM 20) where 4RM stands for 4 ruote motrice (or 4 wheel drive). It has a Slanzi 2 cylinder 20hp diesel engine.
    Documentation on the engine can still be found, but I have not been able to trace down anything on the tractor itself.
    Thanks for trying,

Quote Originally Posted by milkman View Post
    Good looking tractor, I like the articulated 4 wheel drives, what engine does it use and where's it made. I'll have to see if I can find anything on Google. Thanks for posting.

Ky. Between Dead Horse Holler and Yellowbank
    Tractor
    BX2200, BCS 735

Thanks for the info, I have an Italian BCS two wheel tractor, 26 years old and still going strong.
    Hate is like drinking poison, hoping your enemy will die. unknown author

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12