Economy King 1614

/ Economy King 1614 #1  

professor

Gold Member
Tractor
Allis Chalmers 416S John Deere LX280, John Deere Z225 zero turn yanmar 1401 , Oliver 550 Special, Oliver 75 Lawn Tractor, New Holland 3930 4WD, Mitsubishi BDF2 Dozer
I have the opportunity to purchase a 1985 Power King 1614 with loader and plow. I have only seen pictures however I will be looking at it this weekend. The tractor and loader look good. The tires are in good shape with weigths and fluid. The owner said the Kohler engine is in good condition. The tractor has cat. 0 3pt. hitch. He is asking 3850 and I am wondering if the price is reasonable. Please give pros and cons of this tractor. Thank you in advance.

/ Economy King 1614 #2  
I'm thinkin that's the most money i've see asked for one .
I have the opportunity to purchase a 1985 Power King 1614 with loader and plow. I have only seen pictures however I will be looking at it this weekend. The tractor and loader look good. The tires are in good shape with weigths and fluid. The owner said the Kohler engine is in good condition. The tractor has cat. 0 3pt. hitch. He is asking 3850 and I am wondering if the price is reasonable. Please give pros and cons of this tractor. Thank you in advance.

/ Economy King 1614 #3  
Cat 0 is just about impossible to find implements for. I would hold out and get something else with more flexibility.

Chris

/ Economy King 1614 #5  
If you could post close up pic.
Can you take it for test spin..listen for odd noise,try out hyd.
If purchase you may want to invest set of tire chains if turf tires...I had Jim Dandy would take much lose traction.

/ Economy King 1614 #6  
Also you have to ask yourself what type of work could you do with a loader on one of these? Better than a shovel but not much.

Chris

/ Economy King 1614 #7  
I just got a powerking gave to me by my friend I will be picking it up this Sunday it has belly mower and push blade I don't know when but I will put front loader on it wandering how much those are running

/ Economy King 1614 #8  
a good used one your looking at $1200 to 1800 on average

/ Economy King 1614 #9  
POWER KING(S) FOR SALE - 618.920.0695 LET'S MAKE A DEAL!