LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4......

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #1  

littlegun

2001 model 420hrs. 38hp Mitsubshi deisel. Nice shape, is it worth $12500. I'm looking to buy my first CUT. Small 25 acre dude ranch.

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #2  
Sounds high to me,I have a FT 360 DTC with fel and I have had no trouble with it, but if I had known then what I know now I would have bought something different just for parts support and piece of mind, I looked at trading mine in when FT went bellyup and 2 different dealers told me it was only worth 8k and that was when it was only 2 years old with 120 hrs and immaculate condition.

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #3  
I'm with Lineman. That's high.
ETA, I've not had any major issues with my 360DTC TLB so far (05 model).
The problems I did have would not have happened had my dealer done his job better. (pre delivery check list was seriously pencil whipped)
I've heard some folks have had issues with the loader frame bolts breaking off or loosening up, but I've
not had that issue so far. The gear shift linkage in my machine broke at 50 hrs. Roll pin went MIA, replaced it with a nail.
The mitsu engine has run like a champ so far, knock on wood. Starts easy in 30deg weather.
Only gets hot when the radiator screen gets clogged.
One complaint is the hydro hoses aren't protected well from rubbing. I had to go over all the hoses and find the rub spots and cover them with pipe foam. They would have eventually rubbed through.

Last edited:
   / LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #4  
The 360 shuttle is one nice tractor. I sold alot of them when I was a Long-Farmtrac dealer. All of my customers still come back to me. As far as trade in value, no dealer is going to give you a fair price right after the company going out of business. The dust has to settle for a while. As far as parts support, LS Tractor has a full line of parts support for that tractor. They were the manufacture. The price on that unit is a little steep. Again that depends if it is a private owner or a dealer with a good warranty. trac

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4......
Thanks for the replies. The asking price for this tractor does not include attachments. No FEL etc. Any ideas on what a fair offer would be for this tractor? The owner has owned this since new and claims it has no issues and he seems like a stand-up guy.

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #6  
The owner of the tractor must have a bottom line price in his mind. If $12500 is it forget it and move on. There are alot of tractor deals out there to be had. Also if you want to put a fel on it now or later on, check and see if one is around. Their could be problems finding one.
I could see an easy $4- $5000 more added to the cost to install a new loader. I sold a Farmtrac 390 hydro tractor, 100 hrs. mint for $11000 / 6 month power train warranty back in 10/09. You can knock off $2000 for the 360 gear of that age. Keep in mind that is here in N.Y. state. Good luck- trac

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #7  
I think that price is very high, I just purchased a 2005 360 tdc with Fel and backhoe had only 607 hrs, for 11500. Perfect tractor for my needs, around 5000 sounds right for a bare bones machine.

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #8  
While I was looking for tractors a dealer by Marrietta Ohio had brand new unused 360's with loader backhoe and a 3 year third party warranty for $17000.00,with under 5 hours. I am sure you could get it for less. I was told if you had problems on warranty,you could take it to any repair shop and you would be reimbursed. Not sure if that was good or bad.

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #9  
Im looking at an 04 Long Agri tractor i think its a something something 3600. It has the FEL, and 4 hydraulic connections at the rear. going by in a few to get mor info, 290 hours looks brand new asking 11k?

/ LONG Landtrac 360 DTC 4X4...... #10  
actually its a 360DTC and other than the joystick is hard to move, its pretty clean. a little faded.. anyone know how to know what year it was made?