Comparison Dig-It model 198-T TLB

/ Dig-It model 198-T TLB #1  

douglas Woodin

Tractor
Dig-it model 198T
Hi all;
I'm new to this site. I'm looking for any information on my Dig-It TLB model 198T. I think its a brand thats no longer in production. Does anyone know the history of the company, and how to determine the year of manufacture?? Mine is ser. # 95684. Its a great little tractor, able to get in where the larger tractors can't go.The company that made it is Dig-It Manufacturing of Mendota, Illinois. Any ideas on how to trace other owners, and how many were made? Contact me at busnut at comcast dot net. Doug Woodin. 386-585-8905. Bunnell, Fl.

Last edited by a moderator:
   / Dig-It model 198-T TLB #2  
Dig-it made tow-behind backhoes and some TLBs like your 198T, but it seems they are now out of business. Not sure about tracking down the year of manufacture but these parts suppliers might help in that area:

Heartland Construction Equipment
(800) 685-2818
Heartland Construction Equipment

Mission MFG
(877) 262-1191

Also try: Allmand

/ Dig-It model 198-T TLB #3  
hi i need a parts source for a white 4/80/17 loader backhoe combo or a parts machine

/ Dig-It model 198-T TLB #4  
I'd try an AGCO dealer. You can also go to agcoparts.com and check on parts for theWhite 4-78 which suposedly shares many parts with the 4-80 industrial ( which I didn't see listed for some reason)

/ Dig-It model 198-T TLB #5  
I need parts for a dig-it backhoe loader model 198-T sn# JF645 need right bull gear assy. complete

/ Dig-It model 198-T TLB #6  
Hi. i am the new kid on this block. Have had a dig-It 198T for 12 years now. Good machine but the parts supply hasn'y always been stellar. The Power King Tractor Co. now owns them and claim to have lots of parts. Contact them at; 1 877 262 1191' They are in Princeton,Indiana.