Old minneapolis moline RTI

/ Old minneapolis moline RTI #1  

Blumoon

Tractor
early 40's minnaopolis moline rt series
Hi all new member here. I have a old mm RTI i beleive, it has a EE engine and no serial number plate left on the right side. It has a loader on it made by LULL Loader comp. of minneap. Would like some info on a book on the engine and the whole tractor if possible. Don't have a computer at home, so have to check it at the library about 30 miles away, so dont get on here much. Any Info would be nice, Thanks

/ Old minneapolis moline RTI #2  
Hi all new member here. I have a old mm RTI i beleive, it has a EE engine and no serial number plate left on the right side. It has a loader on it made by LULL Loader comp. of minneap. Would like some info on a book on the engine and the whole tractor if possible. Don't have a computer at home, so have to check it at the library about 30 miles away, so dont get on here much. Any Info would be nice, Thanks

Here's TractorData's page

TractorData.com Minneapolis-Moline RTI tractor information

You can get manuals here

Minneapolis Moline RTI Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual Shop

and here

Antique Tractors - Minneapolis Moline Tractor Manuals - Farm Tractors

BTW: I'm restoring a 1951 Minneapolis Moline BF tractor (roughly the size of your RTI). The BF is actually the B.F. Avery Model R. MM bought Avery in 1951 and since MM already had a model R in their product line, the Avery R was renamed the BF.

/ Old minneapolis moline RTI
Thanks for the help, but the old girl has no serial number plate. Any way of finding out the year by the engine serial number. It is EE 01707231. Thanks and good luck with your rebuild.:thumbsup:

/ Old minneapolis moline RTI #4  
thanks for that link:thumbsup:, cleared up alot of mystery.. 1953 newer then i was told...Ill get some pics of the old girl up here soon.:D

I almost forgot, I just picked up a old LeRoi tractor. Has a AC motor and a LeRoi 2 cylinder compressor between the motor and tranny, has a loader and dual rear wheels, let see what happens with that one.;)

/ Old minneapolis moline RTI #7  
Just brought home an RTI myself with a lull loader I think it is 1947 s# doesn't fit but ? 420*** so not sure needs some lovin but I think it be a good machine. Can't wait to see if that old f head will run ! Where is good parts source?

Just brought home an RTI myself with a lull loader I think it is 1947 s# doesn't fit but ? 420*** so not sure needs some lovin but I think it be a good machine. Can't wait to see if that old f head will run ! Where is good parts source?

believe it but my local napa dealer got all the engine gaskets, water pump parts, impressed me.....good luck:D