WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything

/ WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything #1  

zamaro

Tractor
Farmall Cub
Going PK crazy - looking for anything Economy / Power King tractor related...
Parts - frames - Signs - manuals - LEADS - dead rusty ones -
Richard

zamaro at comcast dot net

Thanks!
:thumbsup:

/ WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything #2  
I'm sure you've already tried the obvious...ebay. There are always a lot of manuals, some tractors and a few parts listed at any given time.

/ WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything #3  
I believe there Power King/Jim Dandy website on yahoo..sell or swap.

/ WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything #4  
I have a 1984 Powerking 1614 all steel body for sale. This tractor has the 4-speed trans which I've been told is more rare, tractor is in excellent condition, low hours of use, barn stored all original paint and decals. everything is tight tires excellent condition. It has a 48'' left hand dischage deck that has very little use still some orange paint underneath, all bearing assemblies and idler pulleys tight and quiet. The engine of course is a 14hp Kohler 321, I purchased a new dozer/snow blade for it and new v-bar tire chains last year but no winter here 2011-2012 never got used. I added a battery box for a more finished look, a rear utility lite so I could see backing into the barn during the winter nites and a high rise stack muffler with a rain cap because what's a tractor if you don't have the high rise exhaust stack with a flapper. I didn't butcher it together its done professional like the factory would have done it. I have worked in the outdoor power equipment industry for 25 years and take great pride in my work. If interested call me @ 1814-242-9760 and I can tell more about it and get you some pics of everything I have done and the great condition of this PK. No room in my barn for it anymore I am currently doing a full resto on a 1973 2414 Economy and a couple of old Sears tractors. Thanks Fran

/ WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything #5  
1968 Economy Power King riding mower with an extremely strong, great running 12 hp Kohler K301 engine that was rebuilt during this past winter. Serial No. L15271E. It comes with 48" mower deck and a 4 angle plow. Has wheel weights. This tractor has a manual transmission with a clutch, manual trans separate high and low range shifter.This tractor is 52 years old and over 90% restored. It is in excellent running and driving condition and cuts grass like a champ and plows snow like a truck. I'm in New Ringgold PA (570)294-2116

/ WANTED Economy / Power King tractor anything #6  
I just got done mowing leaves with my Fathers 1974 Economy Powerking. Great old tractor it may only have a 16 hp Kohler but the all gear drive with dual transmissions has fooled a lot of people. My Father has done a lot with it over the years. It still amazes me.

Sorry no help here but you have good taste.