Looking for help with my Pasquali 988

/ Looking for help with my Pasquali 988 #1  

mpilihp

Silver Member
Tractor
Pasquali 988
Hello all, I just purchased a Pasquali 988 unsure of the year, the prior owner thought it was a 1990 but not sure. Its a deluxe model Im told, it has hydrologic brakes instead of the mechanical kind.

I got the tractor with a loader and a logging winch with it for $4500. Seams like a good deal.

My issue is the prior owner did some work on it a long time ago and never hooked the electrics back up. On the right side ( alternator side) There are 4 wires hanging. In one black plastic casing is a BLUE and RED wire, no ends, the RED wire comes from the HOT side of the starter while the BLUE wire appears to come from the big wire bundle from the dash area.

Then there is a WHITE wire in a black casing by itself with a flat spade connector. Then there is one more wire, a BLACK wire in a black casing with a spade connector.

Any idea where these go?

Thanks for your help

~ Phil

/ Looking for help with my Pasquali 988
Does anyone on this forum have a Pasquali tractor??

/ Looking for help with my Pasquali 988
Hi thanks, I found that link and have spoken to Jack there, he is very helpful but I hate to keep callilng him, was hoping also there was a population of people with these things but I guess not.

Im making progress slowly, fixed the electrical problem with the altenator, waiting on parts for the brakes. I have an hydrolic leak but will post question in a different catagory.

Thanks

~ Phil

/ Looking for help with my Pasquali 988 #5  
look at www.farmfoto.com,search under Pasquali and there is copies of manuals with wiring diagrams. there is one in english and one in italian